Tuesday, November 28, 2017

I'll Try Being Serious, Maybe

I should clean my room. I still can't stand much more light than a candle or the window, so I can't really see how disorganized everything is, but I know it can't be great.

It's not awful either, per say, but I look at those white-clean spaces with nothing but a bed and a desk and I can't help but feel this weird sort of envy for the person who has a life simple enough to deal with all that.

I've kind of played around with the idea of purging this room of everything unnecessary. I could sell off every little thing I don't need in the life-or-death way, build up a little fund, and become the pinnacle of productivity. Futon on the floor, laptop on the desk. That wouldn't be bad at all.

I could start getting up at 4:30 like I used to. I could get ready in under thirty minutes and start actually working on things. That would be good, too. If I had some kind of goal, if I had some kind of direction, this would be the absolute right path. No more YouTube, Twitter, or Netflix. Just me, myself, this coffee, this keyboard.

Seems like a lot of work though.

No comments:

Post a Comment