Thursday, November 9, 2017

Me Me Me Me Me

I'm really not that interesting.

Brand-new adult, senior in high school, so supposedly self-obsessed that I can't discern my ass from a scholarship. Alright then, that's fine. There's plenty of whining girls to be found on the Internet. What the hell do I suppose is the edge in specifically my words?

See, that's the magical thing here. I absolutely don't think anything of anything here. This is the nearest I can get to rambling on the paper, and I'm going to have at it. I won't type and retype and delete and sigh and never keep this in draft for the rest of forever. It's out, and I genuinely don't mind.

So, me. So, blog. I'm not expecting to become some Buzzfeed-famous type or get a book deal. I'm not going to hyperlink some Amazon page or write anything you'd want to read. This is all me, putting down my fleeting days as a non-child-non-adult until they're really over (which, really, when is that ever? I see plenty of 30-year-olds bitch like their parents pay their car insurance).

Hi. There's a start. Hello, my name is Fuck-all. No, I probably should abstain from swearing here, right? This might be why I don't get a job in five years (or hi Mike! this could be why I lose mine today). I'll be polite best I know how. Hello, madam or sir or Xim or whatever, this is not intended for you.

And whom then? Me? Yep, duh, ab-sow-loot-lee. Should I share much more?

I live in the Sunshine State, I have curly hair that looks good until about 8 o'clock in the morning, creo que yo puedo hablar espanol pero mi grammatica esta horrible y lo se que necesito practicar mas, and I have no idea what the fuck is going on (whoops, there it is again!).

Now, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment